About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Monday, May 6, 2013

pretty cushy





Hello!

Something that comes in very very handy at our house is the giant floor cushions we have.

The kids LOVE them plus they are fun and easy to make.

I've made a few here on the blog and in the recent Australian Quilters Companion May/June 2013 I have three versions for you to make.

I buy my cushion inserts online in Australia with Innergreen, if they don't have the standard size I'm after I get one made to measure.





One more week till I go to Portland for spring market!
cant wait to see what everyone is up to and go to all the meet ups :) 









and before I go don't forget to enter the Craftsy Comp to win a quilting class competition closes 18th May

Xx Siobhan 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...