About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Awesome Fabrics galore


In my last post I said I had some new fabrics to share 


At the Trade show in Sydney recently I meet up with the F.D Textiles mob.
Kathryn nicely sent me out this lovely array of Australian designer fabrics.
Fabrics are by Verity Hindwood & Moyra Jones



I'm hoping after my trip to New York - I will be full to the brim with ideas for all of these lovely fabrics



I was also luckily given some of Saffron Craig's new range of fabrics 
"Wombat Wonderland" last week when I meet up with her at the ABC meetup
very cute looking & I'm anticipating the two fabrics down the bottom will be great for binding - watch this space for a quilt - soon.





and below my Shed revamp is coming together nicely!

The cladding is going on, storage has been bought(IKEA),kids making them selves comfy and projects are resuming.

and



This weekend I'm off to CLOTH Fabrics to help in a community Craft Project - should be lots of fun!
If your in Sydney check out the CLOTH Fabric Facebook page for more details & get involved.


Xx Siobhan


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...