About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Do your Peg's match?




I have some funny habits, one is that if I'm hanging things on the clothes line - the pegs have to match, I mean the colour of them, for some reason that is very important. I think possibly it was a game my mother created when I was very young - to get her special helper (me) to help hang out the washing? I don't know - but thats my story and I'm sticking with it............. I cant remember ever not matching my peg colours. 


Anyway......... I have finally finished my pile of binding and my pillow for my !









div align="center">Blogger's Pillow Party






























More later on each project, right now I have to dash...........

2 comments:

Lynne (Lily's Quilts) said...

I think all of us quilters have to do things like that - I bought my husband some chocolates for his birthday - the packaging was gorgeous - each block was in a black box with a coloured stripe on and, if you bought six (heavens the shop should have made it five or seven but that's a whole different issue...!), you got them in a gift box with a ribbon so I bought six and the woman in the shop started to put them in the box in the wrong order - can you imagine my horror - I had to stop her and get them in rainbow order before she committed such a heinous rainbow crime!!!

Wendy said...

Such a lovely pillow, I adore the colours and the elements of hand stitching

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...