About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Déjà vu

I know you've seen these before here , but I have only today put them on the Girls Beds - Anything made by Mum takes awhile to be handed over. Isn't that always the way? A builders house is never finished etc, that's my experience....One Day











Boys room next - new quilts for them almost finished, maybe another month and they will be snuggling under new quilts as well.




Back to School tomorrow after two and a half weeks holidays - so very very behind, possibly because I have also discovered Twitter (can't all be blamed on the Kids).




This is our Easter weekend song, much suited to a chilly rainy relaxing weekend hanging around


wish me luck getting out of bed tomorrow!
and thankfully only a little bit of rhubarb and raspberry crumble left to tempt me


I love my husbands 50mm Lens


Xx Siobhan




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...