About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wish you were here




Hi All

I'm up in Sunny Brisbane in QLD Australia on Holidays - having a visit with the inlaws for the School holidays. So far so good - Great weather and all the usual  over eating and sleeping in that makes a good holiday an actual "Good Holiday". I'm a bit behind in technology here  :(



 












I just wanted to let you all know the Calico & Ivy Balmain Class list is out.


This is my class& write up


Siobhan Rogers has a love of modern quilting. Siobhan is well known at
calico & ivy Balmain for whipping up a couple quilts a week! A
prodigious stitcher, Siobhan would love to share her passion for fabrics
and start you off on your journey into quilting, beginning with her
large pieced quilts and then heading into some improvised piecing.

Quick Quilts 
-with Siobhan Rogers
Siobhan’s class is perfect for those who have always
thought that patchwork would be great, but are a little
daunted by the process. Siobhan will take you through
the process of making one of her large scale quilts;
from selecting the fabrics through to the cutting and
piecing of your quilt top.
In the weeks to follow, Siobhan will introduce you to
improvised piecing and before you know it, this
introduction will show you that the sky really is the
limit!
Thursdays May 5, 19, June 2, 16 and 30 (5 week course)
10.30 am - 1.30 pm
$240.00 (materials not included)
~~

 
Too Kind Sarah!

I love Calico & Ivy and so so happy to be teaching there.

I have left a few of my quilts at the Balmain store if you want a sticky beak. I'm looking forward to making some fantastic quilts and cant wait to get stuck into all the fabric !!!!!

pictures and more projects coming soon - I need my Laptop - which is arriving on tuesday - with my husband, who I'm also looking forward to seeing :)
Take Care
Xx Siobhan




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...