About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Travelling


Well Hello !

I am just back from the US - I was at Minneapolis Quilt Market to do some school house speaking and book signings.

I also did a radio interview with Pat Sloan! I'll keep you posted about when that interview is available and post links.

Quilt Market was great - I caught up with lots of great industry people and found some wonderful inspiration with fabrics, art and patterns.

I then took a little side trip to New York (as you do)

Check out my instagram pics for a look at what I was up to.


Whilst I was away 


Sew mama sew
had a tutorial on this quilt and a give away of my book, check it out 







My book seems to be in stock in the US. 

Australia is getting stock any moment now, the Australian distributors are just waiting on the shipment to arrive. 

Fingers crossed the books will come soon as I am booked to do some book signings at the Craft and Quilt fair in Sydney on the 17th June and I cant do a book signing if we don't have books in Australia!

I do still have a few copies available in my online shop


I'm off to catch up on a million emails and prepare for my classes this week at Hobby Sew Top Ryde

Xx Siobhan R









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...