About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

bits




Gosh I've been very distracted - I think its the cold weather..... Maybe, or too much time on twitter and flickr. 

On another note 




I've finally got my Liberty Top together - Hooray! I do really really like it. 

I've always loved Liberty it's a very special brand & Fabric. I love lots of Fabrics, but Liberty is special to me.

It reminds me of London and history. I'm a history buff - I love all things pre dating 1800. Not just English history - all history. I called my daughter Beatrice based on my favourite book Playing Beattie Bow by Ruth Park - I lived and breathed that book as a 9 year old. History is better than any fiction (although I read lots of that too).

Anyway still have to make my Quilt back and this one will be machine quilted - its rather large - hopefully you'll see it done with binding in the next few weeks.

Onto the next project

Xx Siobhan


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...