About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Friday, September 23, 2011

Buongiorno :)


WOW


Italy is fantastic 

here are some quick pics from the last couple of weeks, 

Venice





Cinque Tere







Siena







I have so many ideas for quilt's 
colours/ patterns/ colours...........
watch out pillow swap 6 partner! 
I have pillow plans a plenty :)




Florence

 I'd love to put up more photos but short on time, I'm suppose to be packing for a 6am train to Rome........

I'll try to post some more soon

Xx Siobhan

- very quick thanks to pleasant-home.com for featuring my blog/ flickr pics
and hello to all my new followers
when I get home in a few weeks i'll be back to the grind and have lots of projects to show Xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...