About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

little bits


 I made these a little bit ago....

they make good little storage bowls for all my sewing notions.




I keep meaning to make bigger ones - a bread basket for the table, so many other sizes & uses for them.


the absolutely most handy thing is - that they can be stacked and put away with out much fuss when I don't need them :)


Spring has finally hit our side of the world. 


Sewing & stitching outside in the sun whilst the kids play and swim is one of my pleasures, very much looking forward to it, not long now.


and now I'm all set and ready

 


no more losing pins and thread !


Enjoy your Spring evening

Xx Siobhan

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...