About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Friday, April 27, 2012

cheeky sneak of the 70's





This is a very sneaky cheeky peak at a quilt I made way back in the beginning of February for the Fat Quarterly Mob.

Its hanging on my wall & taunting me to show you........


It will be in the June 2012 issue 10 of the Fat quarterly Magazine

I highly recommend subscribing to it - lots and lots of great projects in it.

Issue 9 has just come out this week - its full to the brim of great ideas & great new fabrics coming out.





This particular block currently has some templates being made!

They will be available to buy in my etsy store

I'll let you know as soon as I have them



Xx Siobhan










No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...