About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

A little Competition




You may or may not know,
but I have fabric for sale on spoonflower


and for the first time ever - I have entered one of the weekly contests



below are lots of pictures of stuff I have made using the Text fabric that I have for sale on spoonflower



























If you would like to see more examples of my Fabric - have a look at my Flickr account :)

and Please vote for ME!




Hope you all had a lovely Easter

Xx Siobhan






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...