About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Stars & Linen


If you have read my last few blog posts - I've been banging on about previous Heather Ross fabric ranges and how much I like them!

Rummaging through my fabric cupboard a couple of weeks ago I rediscovered the far far away 2 range from 2010 and made this quilt. 

I've since gone mad and bought up some (alot) of the Far Far away 3 range.

& if you look at Heathers recent blog post - The new range coming out looks just as sweet.





I've been mucking around with some simple star blocks as teaching samples



I forgot how effective simple older style patchwork blocks can be. 

I think I'm going through a faze of liking old style patterns and blocks...........


I'm off - I have a few deadlines that need meeting!

Xx Siobhan

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...