About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Monday, October 8, 2012

Schools back!


Once upon a time I could do work whilst the kids were home on holidays - something changed these holidays. Not sure what...

anyway needless to say not much work was done over the last two weeks

I'm sure if i had this conversation with my nana she would have told me they have worms and I should give them all cod-liver oil.  

Maybe I should have.....

really I think they just desperately wanted all of my attention - Thats what I get for galavanting off to New York...

Just as well they went back to school today as Kim had two of my quilts ready to be picked up and I needed to finish them.





Quilt number one is a baby commission



quilt two is being couriered to the USA for photography and quilt market in Houston.




and if your my Down Under Dolly Quilt Partner - expect this in your mail box in the next day or two :))) cant wait to see what my partner made me!


Xx Siobhan 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...