About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

What?





What drives you to make stuff?









I recently did an interview with an Australian Magazine and I had to answer so many questions.... Things I hadn't even thought of.

What drives you?
How do you create?
Whats your style?
Why do you do what you do?

these all seemed like very ordinary standard questions - but ones I hadn't give any thought to until they were asked.

The story proof came back today - gosh its strange to read about yourself...
even stranger to see a big fat portrait of myself glaring back at me!



some of my fabrics available on spoonflower



Xx Siobhan

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...