About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Air Head

 A little progress (a little being an understatement!) My head is off with the fairies - too much sun possibly?
On another note - although still under the heading of my hazy brain, I dropped the rotary cutter and gave myself a substantial slice on the ankle. Thats definitely a first! I have suffered many finger and hand slices - But ankle ?

I've had a break from cutting fabric, but this is it so far. Only two or three more fabrics to go - I didn't want to risk any further injury.
This is the trunk of a very large tree near the beach we swim at - Does anyone else see an Alien? again could just be me...........

Xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...