About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Yes or No ?

I'm very non comital with a lot of my answers - mostly when it comes to the kids questions. So much so that even my four year old has caught on and will press me with "Is that a yes or a no?"

So with that in mind I created a Yes and No version of my Thesaurus text fabric.

I mixed it up with some yellow Robert Kaufmann, plain white and a scrap of a yellow and grey check I had left over.


I  made it 1.8 x 1.7, which will be a nice snuggly size for the lounge. With the bright modern mix I thought it would suite a lounge room. Great way to update your colours and add some fun.

I've also been busy rearranging the house.
My Stash has a new home, although still not perfect I'm very happy with the change of home for most of my sewing stuff. One day i might even have a sewing room..........

That's me for today - Nice to catch up and be home after two weeks away :)

Xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...