About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Rules

I'm imposing some rules upon myself........


I must finish all of the piled high projects that are waiting to be finished 
BEFORE I start anything else!!!! 
and take proper photos of them :0 



Oh NO!


so far I'm off to a flying start
* Three quilt backs made and ready
* One lot of binding machine sewn on
* Trimmed two quilts ready for binding


To Do
*Hand sew two lots of binding to finish (already machine sewn on- half done!)
*make binding and sew on two quilts
*Drop off three quilts to Kim Bradley for machine quilting
*Make two more quilt back (for the most recent Union Jack/ Zig Zag)
*pick up text quilt from Kim Bradley and make/do binding
*put Labels on them all......


Then I should have in my little hands


9 Quilts!!!
and then off to do a photo shoot


I couldn't do a post with out a photo - so here is some doodles my daughter and I did over the weekend. She is 8 turning 9 soon and loves a bit of mummy time.

Good luck to me :) and my endeavour
and I hope your all better than me at doing one thing at a time................






1 comment:

C said...

Good luck! That is a lot to accomplish before giving in to the temptation to start another new project.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...