About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Zig Zag Done

Here we have the Final front of Mr Darcy's Zig Zag Quilt. I've always loved a good stripe or zig zag pattern - Missoni being one of my favourite designers.





Row 1  - Amy Butler temple Doors
Row 2  - Monaluna for Robert Kaufman Grey
Row 3  - ?
Row 4  - KeiKi Wee Woodland stripe Turquoise
Row 5  - Essentials by XLN fabrics Blue honeycomb
Row 6  - Jenavere Valori Woods Turquoise
Row 7  - Greenfield Hill Denyse Schmidt Blue
Row 8  - Kumasi Garden by Dena
Row 9  - Essentials by XLN fabrics grey honeycomb
Row 10 - Lizzy House Castle peeps
Row 11 - Kaffe Fassett shot jade cotton
Row 12 - ?

I uses 10inch squares cut in half for my triangle size. 

and of course the dog had to get in on the action



No 12 Unidentified Fabric - If you know what it is please let me know :)
No 3 Unidentified Fabric -
if you know what it is please let me know :)


now just have to figure out how to Quilt it?






6 comments:

Kate said...

Looks great! I want to try a zig zag quilt one day.

How's your ankle going?

Siobhan Rogers said...

Thanks - I have wanted to try one for ages. Ankle recovering (how embarrassing - i forget people actually read this!)

Ali said...

Fabric No3 is AMy Butler Soul Blossoms Periwinkle Laurel Dots

Siobhan Rogers said...

Thank's, I had a feeling it was Amy Butler - but had bought it ages ago and it had no selvage. Mystery Solved!

Sarah said...

Hi Siobhan,

Nice to see this quilt in the flesh today. No.12 unidentified fabric is Kaffe Fassett - Aboriginal Dot.

Sarah

Spin Spin said...

That's amazing, sooo clever!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...