About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Marmalade and Jam

Marmalade and Jam Quilt Top
It was Australia Day here in OZ yesterday - we had an unusually quiet one at our house and I took the opportunity to make up a Union Jack Quilt Top (I've been meaning to for ages).
A bit wonky - but I'm still very happy with it.

I think next Ill do a single bed size - for one of the boys - now that I have the hang of it and worked out where I went wrong with this one, It should be a piece of cake..........



Xx
Red Fabric is from the Alexander Henry range
Blue Fabric is from Denyse Schmidt Hope Valley
Sand Coloured Linen

1 comment:

Gaby said...

Love this! It's such a cool and I don't think it looks wonky at all. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...