About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Excitement

One of my sunset roses from my garden :)
This is a very eclectic post.

I've just come home from the Sydney Quilt & Craft Fair at Darling Harbour. Lots to see and do and I got to meet a few people in the flesh which was really nice, I'll be back on Friday to have a look at the exhibition of Quilts.

My pink Pride & Prejudice fabric available through spoonflower, great for tea towels as well as quilting etc
Spoonflower has free shipping even to Australia, so have a look and take advantage 





Kim Bradley rang yesterday saying that my two King Size Union Jack Quilts are ready to be picked up. As usual she has added the final perfect finishing touches to my quilt - I love her Machine Quilting. Kim is currently at the Sydney Quilt & Craft fair, pop in and say hello to her and Kate.




Fabric of Life - Art Work
Extra extra excitingly and lucky last - My art work I entered into the Victorian Cancer Council Art Awards has been accepted as a submission to exhibit !!!

I'll be heading down to Melbourne for the ceremony and opening exhibition on the 10th July.

Not only am I very excited about being selected but also looking forward to checking out some great Melbourne fabric/ design people and of course shopping.

Any hints of where to go or what to see?

So there we go lots of bits of info

Xx Siobhan





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...