About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Friday, June 24, 2011

New Ventures






I've had a fun few days - busy but fun.

Today I was at the Sydney Craft & Quilt Fair again, I came back to have a good look at the Quilts on display and also to do Louise Snook's screen printing workshop. So much fun, 1.5hrs and it went by so quickly. 

for the class we drew & cut a paper stencil, I went with a simple rose kind of shape - I'm not the best drawer - so it needed to be abstract :)

and then mixing the colours and printing






me in action

Voila - Finished

Great workshop and well worth doing. Very unimpressed Louise is based in Western Australia! If only she was based in Sydney :)

I think I've found a new thing.

Xx Siobhan

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...