About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Monday, June 6, 2011

I've no Idea


Whats been going on !

I have Been very busy - apart from the usual mayhem I have been finishing off a few magazine jobs and preparing for a big family birthday party which we had last weekend. 
I should be back on Line now!!

These are some images of a quilt I did some months back (still no binding.....)
Its a Quilt made from my Yes/No thesaurus material I designed & printed on spoonflower




My kids find it hard to get a straight answer out of me, but the older they get the smarter they get - and now I'm getting it back. 

*Parenting note for any new parents - what ever trickery you cleverly use when they are young, comes back to haunt you :)





I really really like the loopy machine Quilting, Kim Bradley very patiently listened to my gabbling about running writing loops and not wanting to free motion quilt (cause it takes too long and I'm impatient). Finally Kim came up with the idea of drawing it and we discussed the size of the loops etc - voila! her clever husband scanned it and now it's a long arm machine pattern and I think she is the best ever! again that could be a technique my kids have learnt from me - pester long enough and it will happen :)



Having been busy I am yet to email the lucky winner of the scrap bag - I'm onto it now - I promise

Hope all is well & Catch up soon

Xx Siobhan

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...