About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Big is not always best

Sometimes it's nice to do a little project

I can get carried away with my giant quilts, often when I think of patterns and designing quilts I think of big beds. Which is all well and good but not everyones cup of tea.

When I was finishing off my girls bedrooms I felt they needed just a little more on the walls, bright girly colour, nice quick simple projects.








off to stitch n sew

Xx Siobhan 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the beautiful details being combined into a bigger piece of work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...