About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Friday, July 1, 2011

Its Saturday


and the beginning of the two week school holidays for us folk in Sydney.

During the week last week I braved the cold/ rain to go to the ABCD meet up, really nice to chat to other designers and bloggers. I contributed some fabric to the goodies bags, they looked like they had some great stuff in them - next time I'll RSVP on time and get one myself :) !






Today I'm working on a project magazine story and as usual with most published stuff I cant talk about it etc but I'm really enjoying it.




Like magnets the girls sit around my messy sewing area and "help"


I'm stunned at how clever little people can be when you give them a needle and thread


 Xx Siobhan

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...