About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Getting organised - holidays are over!

As the winter school holidays draw to a close  I'm planning my next term of activities & jobs that need doing.


This term I'll be offering two one day workshops at Calico & Ivy Balmain and the focus will be on Zig Zag Quilts!

Thursday 18th August 10am - 2pm
Thursday 1st Sept 10am - 2pm

Give Calico & Ivy a call to book in.








I'll also be teaching a beginners quilting course at Hobby Sew Top Ryde thursday evenings and Friday mornings.

If your unable to get to any of the classes, I'm starting a Lone Star quilt along soonish. I have started a flickr group for people to join and expect to be up and running with info in the next week.

Did I mention I'm going to London, Paris & Rome in October this year? 
any major Quilting things/ places info would be much appreciated or if you have a shop that would like a workshop/ class give me a bell.

More on that trip later

Xx Siobhan

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...