About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Monday, July 18, 2011

bags & bags

I'm not usually very good at following patterns - hence why I just make stuff up myself :)

but..... I saw this bag hanging at Calico & Ivy Balmain and figured it looked simple enough and bought the pattern (Amy Butler Nappy Bag). Hay presto! one bag made.

I left off all the fancy pockets and changed the handle to suit me - but all and all I followed the pattern. Very quick to come together, I was very surprised!





on another note I still haven't done the binding on my Union Jack king size quilt, one day.......... It's on the list, I actually have  about 5 quilts to bind :( I need a binding fairy.


Xx Siobhan

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...