About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Whats next?

I hear you ask....


In the next few posts

1 How to piece the diamonds together.

2 How to work out the material requirements of the spaces left surrounding your lone star.


 3 any extra fancy stuff you may want to add like a boarder of applique etc.

4 and then backing/ quilting and binding.


I've had a few questions about the text fabric I use, Its mine! its available on spoonflower if you would like to purchase it :)


and here is a quilt I made recently with some of it

Monday morning here in Sydney and another beautiful day is starting, we had a great weekend catching up with friends. 

here is Miss nearly 5 after eating some blue cup cakes


I'll post again by the end of today!

but before my sewing I need to get the house ready for an end of season Netball Party for my U10 team that we are having after school.

busy week ahead!

Dont forget to sign up for my Zig Zag day workshop at Calico & Ivy

and any of my classes at Hobby sew Top Ryde (Sydney)

Xx Siobhan


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...