About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Piecing the Lone Star


Gosh what a long day!

I have had one final burst of energy 

I  made my final decision on my fabric and started cutting and piecing my bits together




As I said in a previous post I made my template longer as I wanted more space around the star before I add a boarder.

I'm going slowly - its so easy to cut wrong! 

Cut one piece at a time and sew one piece at a time, it takes a bit longer but worth it?


here I have one quarter done!


and here is the back view

Painting by - Dorothy Napangardi

maybe not the best place to hang my work in progress......

Painting by - Dorothy Napangardi


Any Questions? 

Xx Siobhan

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...