About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Tea Break


after all the cutting and sewing I think its time for food :) 



I made these little cheese cakes a few weeks ago for a school dinner and I was asked for the recipe, as usual its taken me a few weeks to get round to it....



This recipe is another one of my adapted over time ones, with changes and scrawls written all over the photocopy.



Baked Cheese Cake

this recipe is for a 20cm springform tin or you can make them in mini springform tins like I did

Base
125g sweet chocolate biscuit (tiny teddies) - crushed
125g Hazelnut meal
125g melted butter

combine biscuits, meal, butter and press mixture into a springform tin. Refrigerate.


Filling
300g sour cream
250g ricotta cheese
250g cream cheese - softened
3 eggs
1 cup raw caster sugar
1 tbs lemon rind
3 tbs lemon juice
1 tbs corn starch blended with
1 tbs water
handful of fresh or frozen raspberries

place cream cheese, ricotta,eggs , sugar, sour cream, lemon rind & juice & cornflour in a food processor and process until smooth. Pour mixture over base and sprinkle with raspberries.

Bake in a preheated oven at 150c oven for 40 minutes or until cheese cake is just set. Leave the cheese cake to cool completely then refrigerate till cheese cake is cold and firm.


enjoy!

more lone star instructions tomorrow :)

Xx Siobhan

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...