About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Cushions



I joined a Flickr Pillow Swap Group just before I went overseas, I've never ever been in a swap before so it was a bit daunting - now I think I'm addicted!



I'm about to complete the fourth pillow & then I have to decide which one to send to my partner........




The three pillows with lots of text fabric are all my Fabrics, the ones I print on Spoonflower


The zig zag is all sorts of bits n pieces.


 I love this wonky Star! I'm envisioning a whole quilt made with big and little wonky stars





The big X is another one I'm thinking about enlarging into a quilt........
I like big bold simple shapes


It all feels very bright & vibrant

Wonder what my swap partner is making me......

Xx Siobhan

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...