About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Big thanks


Hi everyone

Thanks for commenting on my one year Blog Anniversary :)

I was blown away by all your lovely comments


Mr Random Generator has picked a winner!

Thanks to Suzanne for your lovely comment

Xx Siobhan



  • Suzanne
    Wow - you have been a busy badger... your projects are lovely, and I think it's great that you print your own fabric and incorporate them into your designs.  All the best for another year...


True Random Number Generator  17Powered by RANDOM.ORG

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...