About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas & Crafty


Its that time of year again

it all gets a little hectic, school finishing for the year, concerts, school assemblies & don't forget the shopping!



Christmas means lots of different things to lots of different people.
For me its Family & tradition.
Every year since I can remember my mum & I would decide our Christmas colour schemes & get crafty - making everything. 

Its a very fond memory. One year we decided to get glass baubles with everyone in the families names on them. 
This will be our 4th christmas without my Mum Its so lovely to still have the baubles & know that she is still helping decorate our tree.

I'm trying to start my own Christmas thing with my Kids


 I wrote an article for the Sydney Northside Magazine on how to make Christmas Stockings, Santa Sacks & star ornaments 


Everyone chose two fabrics that they liked - including the dog.....


Miss 5's stocking & The dogs stocking :)



My Father has Paris maps as his stocking



Miss 5 has pink & flowers (no surprises there)
I have tea cups & Liberty



Master 11 chose linen & Liberty - charlie and Lola in turquoise 

Miss 9 chose Eiffel Tower prints - she is Paris crazy after our trip back in October





Star ornaments with the kids initials



 nice n simple Santa sack 











Instructions on how to make the Christmas stockings are in this weeks Northside Magazine




I'm looking forward to the start of our Summer Holidays - one more week of school, we had a great time on the weekend up at MacMasters Beach 





Thats it for me today :)

enjoy your week

Xx Siobhan
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...