About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Monday, December 26, 2011

A bit more liberty



I'm finally hopping on the circle band wagon, possibly a whole 18 months after everyone else.




I can see this being my year of the circles.....

Also mid project my sewing machine has decided to not work - Its in desperate need of a service & tinker. 
It currently sews full speed even if Im not pushing the pedal and makes an awful noise. I'm thinking maybe its possessed?? 
Its definitely telling me it needs some R&R.

Xx Siobhan

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...