About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Catch up on the last few months......

Earlier this year I headed up a project for our local school , here are some images and one of the Magazine articles we managed to get.

Tree of Life Quilt




Here are two quilts that I did for a friend who had twins, I asked for friends to do blocks and put it all together.
Baby Nicholas Welcome Quilt

My poor little machine doing some binding






































and this is Katie's Quilt! I have just put it into be machine quilted by Kim Bradley. I'm writing the pattern as we speak!!












There are many many more quilts for the last few months - Ill get onto loading an album I promise.


Lots to catch up on and many many projects to share!!


Xx Siobhan























No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...