About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Coming up Roses

My quilting may not being up to date - but my roses are looking Fab! I love this one its called the sunset rose.


I did a bit of sewing today - but frankly it was way too HOT! 30c and steamy - not quilting weather at all. 
I'm at a stand still with both my current projects - Im waiting on material because as usual Im short by just a little......
I put in my order last night with one of my Fav online Fabric shops http://www.pinkchalkfabrics.com/ they always have a great supply and ship really quickly.
I also did a bit of a sort of all my fabrics (most of which I had forgotten about). Boy quilt is definitely next - No flowers or pink aloud (my 6yr olds rules).


Xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...