About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Waiting Waiting

I'm not always good at waiting - actually I'm not good at all at waiting. I have three projects on the go and all three are missing the final bits of material, which luckily I tracked down and am now waiting on. I have my Text quilt, the girly pink and linen and my wonky crosses ....... all waiting to be finished. Christmas time really is a tricky time to get things done! post is slow - shops are busy and my Favourite Machine quiltest (not sure thats a word) is very busy.

So onto another project!! that is not at all christmas related (did I mention I haven't done any christmas shopping?). I do like the idea of a spotty quilt.

Onto the much discussed boy Quilt, I've sorted all my boy Fabrics and I'm kinda surprised..... Didn't know I had so many.




and this is it i think?
What do you think?
I'm not usually a yellow person but I think Im going to try it,That dark fabric is a grey but it's come out too dark in the picture.
I'll keep you posted on how it's going and Promise I will try to finish my other three quilts, not to mention the binding of two other single bed quilts. although I did finish one single bed yesterday - 4hrs of binding and very happy it's done and ready for use.
Please tell me Im not the only one who has unfinished projects coming out my ears.....

Xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...