About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Bon


I'm a "now" kind of person, things cant wait, not patient and my mind has a short attention span. Which is why I cant resist putting up pictures of projects which aren't finished or I'm not suppose to "show". So here we have pictures of bits of my stuff - Not all of it, so technically I'm not breeching any "no show" terms..........................









This is a snippet of a Art work which is being framed as we speak - This is the no "show" one! You didn't see it here people :)





This is my Yes/No Quilt finally quilted but alas no binding as yet







Here we have the mono Text Quilt 






I'll be making the TEXT quilts to order, so drop me a line if your interested


Xx Happy week to all

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...