About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Enough all-ready!

Mr Darcy's Zig Zag finished and Done :)

I've kinda overdone it with picturing this quilt! but this should be the last you see of Mr Darcy - finally with a back/Quilted and binding on.






I just love it soooo much. I love the actual zig zag and I love the loopy machine quilting, I even love the binding.

I have a habit of falling in love with each quilt I do - It's very hard to part with them




Quilt Back





Quilt Back



I made Mr Darcy double bed size - even though it's for a single bed, I like lot's of over hang.



So that's it for Mr Darcy.......
onto the next Quilt
Xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...