About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Winners are Grinners

How versatile is this text fabric? This is my Liberty stash and I'm planning on mixing it up a bit with my Text Designs

all my Text Designs are available to purchase on Spoonflower.com

here we have all the fantastic people who commented and became followers, thank you so much. It's so nice to hear from you all - and now I have a million Idea's!

and the winner is.......

Congratulations to Lillabilly!
an email will be out shortly and I'll grab your details - within the fortnight you'll have my Text fabric in your hands!

Xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...