About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Friday, March 25, 2011

Warning Warning!!!!!

 Warning  
This post contains very little if any reference at all to sewing/Quilting



Good I'm glad I alerted you to the above.
This post is all about my Lovely Dad and all the treats he brought me back after a trip to Paris. Very self indulgent - but look how great it all looks, I had to share.
The French have a great way of packaging and presenting things. There is actually a fabric picture snuck in - It's made in Lyon, I'll keep you posted when I use it.
Liberty Gum Boots? not Fabric but it is Liberty! that almost counts as Quilty.

Anyway I'll leave you with the pretty images












Xx Siobhan



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...