About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What's going on??

Hi all
My week is improving, the spotty kids are happy and I'm busy printing sewing and creating.


Text - Numbers fabric on the left hand side
I was thinking Lots of people seem to like my Text - Numbers fabric that I designed and Printed. 


I'm going to give away a half a meter to one lucky commenter/follower.




To win half a meter of Text - Number Fabric all you have to do is become either a follower and/or comment 


This Comp will be open 
AEST 
17th March 2011 11am  
till 
19th March 2pm


1 - Be a BeaSpoke Quilt's follower and/or 






2 - Make a comment about What text You would like on a Fabric range


I will pick the winner the old fashion way - Lucky dip of names in a jar.


I love this design so much I have started using it almost with everything, the colour and pattern mix really well with everything.


I look forward to hearing all your Idea's 
Xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...