About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Desperate House Wife Quilt Block - Spots & Stripes


I have made a block for Jane's




each week a different blogger participates by designing/ making an 8" block

and here we have mine


The Spots & Stripes Block

I wanted to use some graphic fabric, with bright colours


3 inch squares cut in half on the diagonal to make half square triangles


placed into a zig zag pattern


& framed with a 1.5 inch strip


all sewn together with a 1/4 inch seam








all of the fabrics are available at
Bea Spoke Quilts Fabric Shop


Thanks to Jane for a chance to be part of the Desperate House Wife Quilt

Xx Siobhan

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...