About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

working away



Hope you all had a great Weekend

I'm on the last week of school holidays, busily getting four little people equipped and ready.

This week the issue #151 of Down Under Quilts should be in store & my Liberty Quilt is on the Cover, pattern etc included and lots of info/ stories about Liberty of London


In other news


I'm working on a full instructions & post about the Lone Star, sneak peak above




 and I also have been seriously side tracked by this block - Swoon by Camille Roskelley at Thimble Blossom

my block is made up from all of my Spoonflower Designs


Back to work for me!

Xx Siobhan

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...