About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

going in Circles


I bought a new Sewing machine !

It makes top quilting so much easier



I had this front made up ready for another large cushion front, changed my mind and its a baby rug now




I've been busting to do the circle top quilting for ages! so many people have been doing it very small example of people I have noticed would be Malka Dubrawsky & Denyse Schmidt, so many others on Flickr with fantastic work.

If you have a blog post or flickr picture on circular top quilting I would love to have a look (as I'm sure would everyone else)

Leave a link in the comments














so much fun & I think it adds a nice extra dimension to the quilt











Not sure how much longer this wall will be in the back of my house, Our renovations are starting to take shape


Take Care

Xx Siobhan 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...