About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Monday, February 28, 2011

"The Brief"

 This Quilt came together very quickly, I had a firm idea from the onset what I wanted. 
The brief was a queen size quilt for an adult - modern - square - lots of white with a little bit of quirkyness. 


Easily done!!


The client picked five fabrics and gave me artistic license to do as I pleased -within the original brief, once I had a few squares done I emailed the images to check I was on track- got the thumbs up and here you can see the results.






I love the way the squares fall on the pillows, especially the big red square



I had it quilted in an all over swirl pattern to give it some movement




Quilt back


Quilt back


 Love it when a project turns out and everyone is Happy !


Xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...