About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

On a binding roll & other bits


I've been binding quilts all day!

and here is number 1




This is my take on a log cabin block.
I wrote about it originally back here.

The log cabin is very easy to piece together - Its quick & effective.




It still amazes me after all these years of quilting - how much of a change the quilting actually makes. This one was long arm machine quilted by Kim Bradley


The text fabric is my Pride & Prejudice text design - available at my shop







and the postman delivered some Heather Ross fabric! now I can get started on another one of my little miss quilt tops - I plan on writing up the pattern/ dimensions. Keep an eye out for that post soon




on an extra note before I get back into work mode 

The Ladies at CLOTH Fabric are participating in the City of Sydney Garage sale trail.

Its on this saturday 5th May.

I used cloth fabric in the middle squares of the log cabin quilt.
When your looking at the fabric - you need to remember that its a very wide fabric 140cm, keep that in mind when your ordering your length.

Should be lots of fun!


I'm off

Xx Siobhan

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...