About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Summer Harvest & Summer Holidays

Last day of School for us here in Sydney!

I was in the right place at the right time and given this bounty of home grown tomatoes and herbs from the school vegetable patch.

I washed them all and they looked so good I had to take some quick pictures before they turned into Thai beef salad - which was YUM. Find the recipe here. Perfect for the warm weather, would have been better with a nice cold crisp wine but I forgot to put it in the fridge... Next time

anyway

6 weeks of Summer holidays begins tomorrow 

I have no real plans

getting through christmas is high on the list then after that its all about hanging around home, family, friends, beach & swimming!

and knowing me probably a few quilts.....










I have major editing issues - I can never chose just one picture. When I send pictures of my work to publishers I always send lots and lots of pictures and ask them to chose....
one day I'll get good at picking just one!






Hope all is well in your neck of the woods 

Xx Siobhan 





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...