About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Monday, June 17, 2013

The Shed


Hello !


Today I finished up a quilt and photographed it in The Shed before sending it to its new temporary home - you should get to see that particular quilt in Sept? obviously as soon as its in print I'll be telling you :)



anyway I liked my little set up in my studio so much that I got out some old quilts and re photographed them 

below is the Owl Quilt and the grey and yellow Text strip quilt


I LOVE Chalk paint & I love black







Thats it for now

Xx Siobhan 

1 comment:

Carla said...

The quilting on the yellow and grey is so fabulous. Love the loopy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...