About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

and again






with some pics of my Melody Calling Quilt pattern that is in the Patchwork 3 publication for Spotlight Australia






Have a look at yesterdays post for more details 


Xx Siobhan Rogers

1 comment:

moniquesmess.blogsot.com.au said...

bought the pattern today, didnt want to miss buying your pattern again. Am still planning on making the triangle quilt now that I have collected enough plain fabric colours. Lovely and bold new pattern

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...