About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Been Busy


I have been kinda busy......... But more with kids and life than quilts. 


We had our last day of Pre-School today for Miss 4 - hence the Reindeer Feed, and tomorrow School is finished for the year hence the 100 bags of Reindeer Poo* for the older kids to share with friends. 
I also made white chocolate tree's, 50 to be exact - for the staff who look after all the above mentioned kids. White Chocolate with pistachio nuts turkish delight and coconut. 


I did as you can see make 1 tea towel........ not that great considering I have 12 more to make, oh well - Maybe tomorrow.


Xx


*(not Poo - actual chocolate melted with lots of lollies) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...